List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: www/mailinglists
From:       Ingo =?utf-8?q?Kl=C3=B6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-12-14 19:11:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 14 December 2003 19:27, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> CVS commit by ojschmidt:
>
> Update mailing list info page:
> A new kdepim-users mailing list has been created,

The kdepim-users mailing list has already been added before (as last
mailing list in the General user lists sections). So you should revert
the first part of your commit.

> and the KMail
> develepers' mailing list has renamed renamed to kmail-devel.
>
> I left out the kdepim-users list archive, since it does not appear on
> lists.kde.org. If someone thinks the mailman archive should be linked
> instead, please drop a mail. Or (even better) maybe someone could
> contact the lists.kde.org maintainer, whoever that is, so we can link
> there.

I've already contacted them. Until today there were no messages to
archive and the archive isn't created before there are any messages to
archive. I expect the archive to show up soon (maybe already tomorrow).

Thanks for the kmail-devel changes.

Regards,
Ingo