List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: [Sysadmin] Fwd: Mail Archive - is it possible to have a message
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-12-10 15:43:43

On Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 16:04, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Wed December 10 2003 10:28, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I included some more people into this discussion.... it's about
> > events.kde.org and it's long talked about move from the server I rented
> > to some KDE server.
>
> Shall I coordinate this further? Are there people active besides you and

Yes, that would be a great help.

> the conference people that are using events.kde.org / want to use
> events.kde.org?

Some people added events to the calendar, that is all activity I know about
and of course the conference activity for N7H.
Several people suggested to coordinate the calendar somehow with the "Hot new
stuff function" in korganizer, I also talked to heise and linux new media
people about a feed from their databases, but I didn't get in touch with the
right persons.
There also is a lot of activity in the kdepromo cvs module and it might be
great to have one or the other material linked publicly.

Greetings,
eva