List:       kde-www
Subject:    apps.kde.org?
From:       Justin Sheckler <self () jaykayess ! com>
Date:       2003-12-09 19:45:20

To whom it may concern:

I read recently in KDE Traffic that the site apps.kde.com is down
without explanation.  Waldo Bastian wrote to say that "If anyone is
interested in working on an apps.kde.org feel free to drop a mail to
webmaster@kde.org"  I would like to volunteer my services to create
such a site.  I'm a professional web programmer (employed by
www.sparknotes.com) with extensive experience in Perl and MySQL.  I
also use KDE at work and would like the opportunity to give back to
the community.  Please let me know if any efforts are underway, or
how I could get started on this project.

Thanks
-Justin Sheckler