List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: apps/ftp.kde.com
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2003-12-06 17:51:58

Hi,

> And especially with a site that allows user modification I don't trust
> everyone to write secure php code.

provided we dont have to start from scratch we have some code which was
already used for some time. Security problems are always an issue when
getting something done instead of simply using stuff which is owned by
others.

> so maybe you can redirect him to the kde.freshmeat.net project then..

You are aware of the fact that fm is not open source?

In general I dont trust in VA Software. VA went far away from former OSS
principles in recent history.

Regards,
--martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de