List:       kde-www
Subject:    Mirror of KDE.org in Russia
From:       Webmaster <root () tsuren ! net>
Date:       2003-06-14 14:42:51

Hello webmaster,

  We've set up mirror of KDE.org in Russian Federation, and would
  like to become an official one. Our mirror site details are:
    * Country: Russian Federation;
    * Hostname: kde.tsuren.net;
    * Host ip: 195.161.118.78;
    * Mirror's update time: ~ 9AM&9PM daily (a matter of discussion)

  mirror's admin:
    * Name: Alex Andrienko;
    * E-mail: root@tsuren.net;

  mirror's hosting company:

  Please, contact me, if you found this request acceptable or got any
  demand to be settled (especially about update time and rate).

--
Best regards,
 Webmaster                          mailto:root@mail.tsuren.net