List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: KDE Logo Contest Entry
From:       "Steven J. Brown" <sbrown () valueline ! com>
Date:       2003-04-02 18:04:52

Don't worry, I have the .xcf files.

Christoph Cullmann wrote:

--
Steven J. Brown
Business Analyst / Programmer
Value Line, Inc.
NY: 212-907-1650
NJ: 201-842-8019
sbrown@valueline.com
mozilla:vldc_win2000

This transmission contains information intended to be confidential and solely for the \
use of Value Line, Inc., and those persons or entities to whom it is directed. It is \
not to be reproduced, retransmitted, or in any other manner distributed. If you \
receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from \
your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.