List:       kde-www
Subject:    A competition for a new logo?
From:       "Jason Bainbridge" <JaseOne () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-03-06 13:02:27

All,

What do you think of the idea of running a competition for a new logo for the main \
site that can also be customised for the subdomains? I've had a bit of a go in \
Photoshop and the Gimp but graphic design really isn't my forte.

The prize would simply be recognition and the fact their work gets used as the site's \
logo. The active members on this list could choose a short list of entries and then \
put up a vote on the dot or somewhere.

I think given some of the graphic prototypes I've seen floating around that we would \
get some high quality entries. So what do you all think?

Regards,
Jason