List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: www.kde.org/es, /fr international etc
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jaseone () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-02-26 13:40:37

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 09:50, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> above urls currently throw a lot of 404 errors, its partly because of the
> restructuring of www, and partly because the links in the pages are rarely
> updated and fixed.
>
> does anybody have an idea on how to deal with that?

Would we be out of line if we insisted that if a site wants to make use of a
kde.org subdomain or re-direct that the site's source must be kept in CVS?

The maintainers of the individual sites could then be given access to their
particular sites through ACL's and the www maintainers would also be able to
make changes.

PS.  usability.k.o is almost ready to go live with the new design, well it is
already but I am just polishing off some new content at the same time.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge				|	KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
Maintainer - http://usability.kde.org	|	webmaster@usability.kde.org