On Saturday 22 February 2003 19:32, Dirk Mueller wrote: > On Sam, 22 Feb 2003, Christoph Cullmann wrote: > > See no problems ;) (beside the mentioned needed things) > > Ok, can you add some php magic that prints a nice error message when the > index page is opened and the media/includes is not in the php > include_path? I've done this locally already and will commit the change as soon as my latest checkout finishes. > besides that, should we copy the kde-www module contents over the www > module when we switch? (or exchange both CVS modules on the server?) > > This is probably easier for web mirror admins, as they might not notice the > outdated module otherwise. I think we should keep the new design in the kde-www module, moving most if not all of the stuff in www to the attic (only stuff that isn't ported if any would remain) and as I think you were suggesting the index.php page in www can be similar to the new how to be a mirror page so the mirror admin's know to update their scripts and what not. Talking of which have you had a chance to work on the new how to be a mirror page yet Christoph? You have the best understanding of what needs to be done but if you need some help with it let me know. :) Regards, -- Jason Bainbridge | KDE - Conquer Your Desktop Maintainer - http://usability.kde.org | webmaster@usability.kde.org Co-Maintainer - http://kde.org | webmaster@kde.org _______________________________________________ kde-www mailing list kde-www@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-www