Hi, I really like the logo at http://www.mieterra.com/promo/kde_logo.jpg , which was in one incarnation of the new KDE.org website design. I would like to use some of the elements for a KDE business card - actually all the elements, just re-arranged a bit. (If someone has existing business card designs, or would like to help me come up with one in the next couple days, please let me know.) I think the acqua-esque KDE gear is the same as on the dot, but is there a large version of this somewhere? Also the background with the blue-gradient 3-D gear is damn cool, is that available somewhere in a bigger size and in a layer by itself? Thanks in advance, and this is very timely (show next week !). Ciao, Dre _______________________________________________ kde-www mailing list kde-www@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-www