List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Quo vadis kde.org?
From:       "Jason Bainbridge" <JaseOne () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2002-11-11 3:44:43

Mat,

You may want to check out: http://usability.kde.org/newdesign/webredesign/

If you missed earlier posts referring to the requirements gathering process=
.  I will go through the points you raised tonight and include them there=
.

There is still a lot to do unfortunately as I keep getting distracted by wo=
rk and personal issues (read divorce) so if you want to pitch in and help=
 out feel free. :-)

Regards,
Jason

PS. thanks for kickstarting my brain with that Latin...