List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Re: www.kde.org/testing update
From:       "Jason Bainbridge" <JaseOne () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2002-11-05 0:03:23

> From: Sebastian Faubel <s.faubel@web.de>
> maybe, but I'm afraid that i might not agree with some >of the so called
> "requirements" - as we saw that the "usability" group >and me are
> obviously aiming different targets.

Not everyone will agree with all requirements as satisfying everyone is near \
impossible, however the requirements process is involving all interested parties \
across the whole KDE project so I don't think they can just be ignored because one \
person disagrees.

By the way this requirements process involves yourself so where are your suggestions \
and input? Instead of just disagreeing with others and referring to the positive \
comments on kde-look based upon your screenshots, why don't you state your case on \
it's own merits so it can be considered properly?

> the problem is the time table, i cannot go with fixed >deadlines at the
> moment as I'm almost not abled to arrange my work and >civil service at
> the same time.

Unfortunately this sort of thing will always be a problem with someone or other, we \
just have to try to work around it and work towards an agreed goal within an agreed \
timeframe otherwise things just never get done.

Regards,
Jason