List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: www.kde.org/testing update
From:       "Timo A. Hummel" <timo.hummel () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-10-27 16:10:49

On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 17:00, marko faas wrote:

> > I'll have a look at the design when I boot linux again to check if the
> > fonts are also huge using mozilla and konqueror (don't flame me using
> > windows, but rather use your energy to develop music software for
> > linux)
>
> Whats wrong with XMMS or Zinf?

Sorry, I should have written "Music Production Software", not software for
playback. Rosegarden looks nice so far, but we are still missing technologies
like VST, DXi. I also can't consider aRTs to be powerful enough to move my
music production environment to Linux. Take a peek at
http://www.monday-rec.com/studio to take a peek at my current music environment
(it is mostly hardware based, but for postproduction, I still use/have to use
Windows).

Cheers,
Timo