On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 13:27, Klaus Staerk wrote: > Hi, > > On Saturday 19 October 2002 12:47, Sebastian Faubel wrote: > > > 2. We moved to a single menu, so that the user doesn't have to search > > > toom uch to find links, and so that even on small screens there is room > > > for the main text to be shown. > > > > depends. i don't think that you have to search for the links longer in > > the two panel version than the other...as you don't have to scroll down > > five times your monitor to find them. > > I also vote for a single menu - but IMHO it makes more sense to put it on the > left side of the page - as it is now on KDE.org I second that. And I would really like to know if my proposal for a slightly altered menu structure is accepted. I have posted it several times, but here it is again: What is KDE? Introducing KDE FAQ Documentation Screenshots KDE Software Stable Version Source Code Konqueror browsing Koffice Multimedia Games Pim Kroupware More applications (kdeapps.org) KDE News Announcements News KDE Development Development (with also links to kdevelop, lxr and printing) Art Usability Applications Send in a Bug Getting Involved (I would put Open jobs in here too) KDE Goodies Clipart KDE on CD-ROM Templates (kde-look.org) Merchandise Books Events KDE Communities Women Artists Educators Enterprise users About this site KDE people Mailing Lists Donate (helping out) Mirrors Contact -- Regards, Marko _______________________________________________ kde-www mailing list kde-www@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-www