List:       kde-www
Subject:    Software error?
From:       Thibaut Cousin <cousin () in2p3 ! fr>
Date:       2002-10-02 8:35:46

Hello,

  I was filling a bugreport on bugs.kde.org when I got a "software error" and
a message telling me to warn you.
  It happened two seconds ago (10:35 AM, french time) so you can look at the
timestamp of this email. Here is the content of the webpage:

Software error:

INSERT INTO bugs (
reporter,
creation_ts,
groupset,
assigned_to,
product,
component,
bug_status,
everconfirmed,
bug_severity,
priority,
short_desc,
rep_platform,
version,
op_sys
) VALUES (
8802,
now(),
0,
,
'',
'kcmnsplugin',
'NEW',
1,
'wishlist',
'NOR',
'Adding /opt/mozilla/plugins to the search list?',
'SuSE RPMs',
'unspecified',
'Linux'
)
: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '
'',
'kcmnsplugin',
'NEW',
1,
'wishlist',
'NOR',
'Adding /opt/mozilla/plugins to' at line 20 at globals.pl line 276.

 For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@kde.org), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

- --
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr
web   : http://clrwww.in2p3.fr