List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Funny Emails to webmaster@(gnome|kde).org
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-11 23:41:32

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 03:35 pm, Martin Konold wrote:
> > hmm... amusing emails. Crazy flames and randomness, although we do get
> > the occasional nice emails, they're just not as funny. ;-)
> >
> > Does webmaster@kde.org get similar kinds of stuff?
>
> Not really. Maybe our address is less prominent?! In general most people
> seem to be very kind and offer mirrors etc.

Right.. I've always thought that that was weird since I get quite a few
flame emails to my granroth@kde.org address.  Perhaps the crazies in KDE
search out me and kalle and send to us personally rather than go to an
anonymous address.  Smart crazies.. hmm :-P
--
Kurt Granroth - "KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop"
KDE Developer/Evangelist | granroth@kde.org