List:       kde-women
Subject:    Re: [Kde-women]Time to say goodbye...
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () rt ! e-technik ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2001-06-21 10:08:21

Hi Aga,

well, you took a very central job in KDE-women...

Anyway, I like to thank you for what you did so far. I think, KDE-women got a
very good starting point by that. I also want to thank you for your allowance
to the further use of katie as our mascot, which is very fair of you.

Wherever life will lead you - I wish you the best for your future.

eva

--
Dykstra:
"Testing can prove the presence of bugs, but not their absence."