List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]Time to say goodbye...
From:       Agnieszka Czajkowska <agnieszka () imagegalaxy ! de>
Date:       2001-06-20 13:33:17

Hello all,

Unfortunately there are insurmountable differences about the way I'm doing
my part for this project. There seem to be different opnions on how
things should be done and how much time to invest for them.
However, as I don't want to make any trouble, so I decided to leave.

My current situation does not allow me to put all my energy into KDE-Women,
like it was expect from me. I always tried to do the best work
possible but I don't feel confortable with it, if ppl are not satisfied with
it. I have the feeling, that there's not enough trust and openness in my work
and technical knowhow. I need my freedom to decide how it should be done,
but this is not the case at the moment.
I like to discuss things, but if ppl are always complaining about my work,
I seem not to do the right thing for KDE-Women. So I'm leaving...

I wish you good luck with KDE-Women!

Regards,
Aga.

--
IMAGEgalaxy  - Artwork and Web Design from Outer Space
http://www.imagegalaxy.de