List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]i can't create kparts or kio app with kdevelop !!!!
From:       nicolas salvagno <salvagno () infonie ! fr>
Date:       2001-05-11 16:32:16

hi everybody

i can't create kparts or kio app with kdevelop !!!!

at the beginning, the wizard says that main.cpp is missing, so i create one...

but he doesn't want to create my application (it says: ./toto is missing)

i sent a mail to the kdevelop developers but they don't reply me !!!! (too busy ????)

so i post my question on the redhat list....

Where is the problem????

Nicolas Salvagno

President LUG Linuxpien http://www.linuxpien.org

Gnome developer http://www.linuxpien.org/projets.php3
See also :
Profiler: A samba account administrator http://profiler.sourceforge.net
Xinstaller: A Graphical Installer http://xinstaller.sourceforge.net

Hiroshima 45, Tchernoby 86, windows 95, RT 99