List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]Feedback Mails
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () rt ! e-technik ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2001-03-16 10:53:19

Hi,

here are some feedback mails I received besides this list. Happy reading ;)

eva

Subject: Re: Qt and KDevelop turorial
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:56:14 -0500
From: Navindra Umanee <navindra@cs.mcgill.ca>
To: eva@kde.org

Hi!  Someone recently pointed me to the women.kde.org site.

Very nice job and good initiative!

This is news very much worth of dot.kde.org.  What do you think?  If
you want, you can submit an announcement directly at:
http://dot.kde.org/addPostingForm

Or if you want to explain to me a bit about what the site is about, I
can try to write up an article to launch your site.

Cheers,
Navin.