List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]Fwd: Constructive criticism
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () rt ! e-technik ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2001-02-28 0:16:40

Hi all,

here is one of many feedbacks I received. Most of them where positive, but
Philip wrote some more interesting things. Would be nice to get some
opinions, further critisisms, suggestions.

Heike, Annma, Aga, Lars and I will have a meeting next weekend, so we will
have a more detailed look an the pages than before. The first shot is done,
but now we have to smooth the whole thing and get a clear line to it.
And we are happy about every input.

Queers,
eva