List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]kdewomen announcement - Help Needed
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-22 10:19:41

Hi all,

there are good news - there seems to be an increasing interest in our website
:-)) This week, starting from friday, the main page  women.kde.org  got about
250 hits, Annma's tutorial got 500.

So it seems to be the time to have an announcement as soon as possible. We
were already asked, the mail by Navin is attachted. After a night of
thinking, I suggest, that we do the announcement at sunday evening. (Heike -
if that is not enough time for you - no problem, I will write the note then).

Still there are some things to do before "presenting" our website and I hope,
you all help out. Besides the contents that still is missing, it would be
nice to:

- search for misspellings
- search for dead links
- test the look on other browsers. I use konqueror and everything looks nice,
   But with netscape it already looks bad. I don't have any idea why, so
   please tell me, if you have an idea. Microsoft Explorer should be tested,
   too. Who can do this?

Regarding the contents it would be nice to

- have more links, there is nearly nothing about graphics, icons, themes,
   docbook, ...
- have some kde / linux  tips&tricks

But these things are more "nice to have".

If anyone wants to have the password for the webpages, please tell me.

Cheers,
eva