List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]meeting
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () rt ! e-technik ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2000-11-27 15:38:44

Hi,

> Eva, could you give us more information about your meeting?

I made a webpage about this meeting. It's no official KDE meeting, it's more
like a meeting for project planing. Please have a look at
http://www.rt.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de/~eva/meetingDA/meetingDA.html
I hope you get the page, since we have serious network problems over here.

If you are interested in coming to Darmstadt or you have suggestions for one
of the projects, please write me an email!

> Information
> about Qt-Kde programming is needed, Ralf wrote a very good paper about
> KDevelop in a UK magazine, and a guy next month had a paper on starting
> with
> QtDesigner+Kdevelop, on the same magazine.

On the weekend I surfed a lot on the KDE pages and I found several tutorials
on how to paint icons, how to make themes, styleguides...

See you,
eva