List:       kde-women
Subject:    [Kde-women]Greetings
From:       sashyre <sashyre () chariot ! net ! au>
Date:       2001-12-23 6:45:14

Hello there.

I am a female Kde 2.2. user and I love it. Bit of background info. I
never knew *nix existed till I met my guy 3+ years ago. I was a windows
user. Being a network engineer he promptly moved in, set up a network,
deleted windows from my box, installed Freebsd, and said 'learn.' I have
come a little way, can kinda manage my own box now and recently he
upgraded our systems to the latest bsd and dropped Kde onto this box. He
dosen't know much about it (I used xwindows prior to Kde and he knows
heaps about that), so I have had to learn this myself using online docs
etc.

Anyways, I hope to gather information from this mailing list about
various applications etc and will probably be asking questions.

Merry Christmas all.

Clair.