List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: Binary Factory Mac Build Status
From:       Ingo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-02-01 7:39:14

On Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024 05:52:54 CET Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> Thank you Ingo,
>
> That's a very helpful start.
>
> So using a *single* craft.ini file,

.craft.ini with a leading dot.

> we can build KStars for MacOS & Windows
> on the same files? They do not have the same dependencies.

It will work as good or as bad as on Binary Factory. It's exactly the same
Craft commands and blueprints that are used. The only difference is that for
Binary Factory a few special options were made in a file called enabled-
projects.yaml. This is now done with the .craft.ini.

In theory, you could even overwrite many aspects of our standard Craft jobs on
GitLab in your project's .gitlab-ci.yml, but then you are on your own.

> The current kstars.py

That should work as before on Binary Factory.

I just saw that you posted to the #kde-craft:kde.org Matrix room. That's good.
Let's continue there.

Regards,
Ingo