List:       kde-windows
Subject:    kioslave hardcoded path
From:       Jean-Baptiste Mardelle <jb () kdenlive ! org>
Date:       2016-12-26 23:30:32

Hi all,

We are working on a Kdenlive Windows version, compiled with mxe. We got it
mostly working, but have a problem with the kioslaves.

Simply opening a filedialog (KFileDialog), we get an error related to
kioslaves, and no files/directories are displayed. The error message
(translated approximately from french) :

Cannot start process, klauncher could not load: "/path/to/kioslave"

The problem is that "/path/to/kioslave" points to the folder where the
kdeframeworks compilation happened on the linux machine, so it seems like
the kioslave path is hardcoded at compile time.

I tried to set the QT_PLUGIN_PATH variable to redirect to a correct path on
runtime but it didn't work.

Do you have any suggestion to fix that hardcoded path ?

Thanks

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle