List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Virtuoso?
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-16 17:56:41

In my efforts to get Kontact working (long-time fan on linux) I
installed Kolab ES.  Yesterday all looked well, but it's unusable today.
 There seems to be 2 problems:

gpg-agent doesn't autostart - how can I cure this?

I get the akonadi message that virtuoso RDF is required - the only
source I have found is from a site I don't know and therefore don't
trust.  How do I get this?

Thanks

Anne