List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: Can't set up encryption in Kontact
From:       Anne Wilson <annew () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-10-16 8:34:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On 15/10/2013 12:07, Andre Heinecke wrote:
> What you need is at least to have Gpg4Win ( http://gpg4win.org/ ) installed,
> which provides the GnuPG stack that is required.

Gpg4Win 2.2.0 is installed.

> If it works then after installing Gpg4Win launching Kleopatra (from your
> KDE-Windows directory, not from the Gpg4Win directory) should show no
> self-test errors. If there are still errors please let us know.

Hmm - C:\Users\anne\.kde\share\apps contains only korganizer.  Perhaps I
need to try re-installing?  FWIW, kpat works fine, so following the path
to that I find that everything is in C:\Program Files\KDE - is that right?

The Kleopatra self-test fails horribly - .jpg attached

Anne

Anne

["KleopatraSelfTest.JPG" (image/jpeg)]