List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Please go ahead...
From:       Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml () gmx ! de>
Date:       2012-09-25 7:27:42

Hi everybody,

yesterday night I finally found the time to start a new release again.

http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/dashboard/release/

If you want to help out, please start to build KDE from the kde-4.9
branch in emerge. There probably will be errors even in the git versions
which can later be applied to our packages. If you see errors which only
happen on the server side, please ping me on #kde-windows.

regards,
Patrick