List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: a common release effort
From:       Cristian_Oneţ <onet.cristian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-16 13:31:57

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Patrick, could you add this extra patch for kmymoney-4.5.1 build. I
> cant commit it from Linux since I've made the patch on Windows and I
> don't have an emerge sandbox on Windows to commit it from there.

Since on msvc2010 the compilation is still failing. Could you change:
ADD_DEPENDENCIES(settings kmm_config)
with
ADD_DEPENDENCIES(settings kmm_config widgets)
in the previous diff?

Thanks, and sorry for missing this in the morning when I've sent the
patch. I promise that these issues will be fixed in 4.5.2 :).

Regards,
Cristian