List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: turning on digiKam + kipi-plugins in
From:       "Sascha L. Teichmann" <sascha.teichmann () intevation ! de>
Date:       2010-10-28 13:53:19

Hi,

Am 28.10.2010 11:58, schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> Am 28.10.2010 09:51, schrieb Cristian Oneţ:
>> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Ralf Habacker
>> <ralf.habacker@freenet.de>  wrote:
>>> I guess this to.
>>> The nightly builds are made on the winbuild.kde.org server which is
>>> hosted by nokia in Berlin.
>>> The build part on the server is located in the server subdir of emerge
>>> see http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/emerge/server/
>>> Patrick Spendrin knows the passwort for the kde user of the winbuild
>>> server, under which the buildsystem is running
>> Can Patrick Spendrin take a look at the night build system? I saw he
>> made some commits this week so he should be around.
> I got in contact with Patrick over irc and he told me that because of
> the package system overwhole the nightly builds are yet paused

It would be nice to know what the concrete goals of the overhaul
are, which steps are taken and when it is planed to be finished.

I ask this in a constructive way, because as you may know we
(Intevation) currently run a kind of the nightly/continuous build
for the KDEPIM/WinCE stuff [1] based on the builders in emerge.
We plan to setup a KDEPIM E5/Desktop track, too.

This can be extended to useful for other parts of KDE on Windows,
too. I really would like if we join our ideas and forces here.

> Regards
>   Ralf

Regards,
   Sascha