List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: Twitter and 4.4
From:       Andrew Manson <g.real.ate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-11 11:24:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for all the info, although I did know about the RSS ( from the kde
for windows website ), but the reason why I was asking about twitter is
because of the granularity and the frequency of that current news feed.
Twitter is more useful for keeping people updated with the day to day or
week to week going ons of the project, fills the gap between the big
announcements and keeps people informed. Right now the RSS only has news in
it from about 2 months ago and i'm sure that there has been some really
interesting things happening since then that people would be interested in
;)

In fact how does KDE do with twitter generally? is there any precedent for
this?

-Andrew

PS. stung by the Reply-To problem, sorry for keeping people out of the loop