List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Twitter and 4.4
From:       Andrew Manson <g.real.ate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-11 9:09:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is a build of 4.4 coming out any time soon? I'm
really looking forward to it!

Also, on a separate but related note, do you guys have a twitter account
used for news and small updates? I'm just asking because I want to have
instant feedback about when the new release hits the mirrors ;)

Anyway,
Keep up all the good work!

Andrew