Jaroslaw Staniek schrieb: > Hello > Excuse me if it's rather well known, but do we have any possiblilities > for performing automatized nightly builds of KOffice trunk? > a possible way may be to run emerge --update on a windows server anywhere hosted every night and to place the result on the web BTW: This let me remember about the meeting several years ago in Berlin, where we discussed the need for a dedicated build server for windows. Is KDE e.V. or someone else be able to sponsor such a server for example hosted at 1&1 similar as www.winkde.org ? > Having build status very day would help to react faster on buildsystem issues. and source broken issues which happens last week which and makes it impossible to build kdelibs trunk > Having binary packages available would be even > cooler... > > This would be a welcome side effect :-) Regards Ralf _______________________________________________ Kde-windows mailing list Kde-windows@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-windows