List:       kde-windows
Subject:    compile kde4 apps on windows
From:       "07.09 () martignier ! net" <07 ! 09 () martignier ! net>
Date:       2009-07-15 15:01:58

------=_Part_111770_853162080.1247670118315

hi @all,
=C2=A0
first: sorry for my really bad english.

tried to compile kphotoalbum on a kde4 windows installation.
it doesn't work because of x11 missing...

I thought now with kde4 all kde4 ported apps also running on windows...
I'm wrong with this?

can someone tellme how hard will be a port to windows?
it's something someone with the right skills can do in some hours/days???

I would pay someone to do this, because kphotoalbum is really the best tool=
ever saw for managing photos....
me @work and my friends/parents are using windows...

the cygwin installation is not an option for me....

any hints?

many thanks and best regards
costal - from switzerland
------=_Part_111770_853162080.1247670118315

  <head>
    <title></title>
  </head>

    hi @all,<br />
    &#160;<br />
    first: sorry for my really bad english.<br />
    tried to compile kphotoalbum on a kde4 windows installation.<br />
    it doesn&#39;t work because of x11 missing...<br />
    I thought now with kde4 all kde4 ported apps also running on
    windows...<br />
    I&#39;m wrong with this?<br />
    can someone tellme how hard will be a port to windows?<br />
    it&#39;s something someone with the right skills can do in some
    hours/days???<br />
    I would pay someone to do this, because kphotoalbum is really the
    best tool I ever saw for managing photos....<br />
    me @work and my friends/parents are using windows...<br />
    the cygwin installation is not an option for me....<br />
    any hints?<br />
    many thanks and best regards<br />
    costal - from switzerland

------=_Part_111770_853162080.1247670118315--