List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: vista adding manifest problem
From:       "Matt Lewandowsky" <matt () nepheliad ! net>
Date:       2009-05-13 12:42:45

From Zeke Connor  at Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:57 AM:

> Oh okay I just seen uiAcess="". But still some apps might require so yeah
> :)

It's early here, but my recollection is that uiAccess is related to screen
readers; certainly every time I try to use it in manifests, I fail to get
elevated. :) And are there any KDE apps which *require* elevation? I thought
they were all well-behaved, except for spurious UAC prompts (which mess up
permissions).

--Matt