List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: Okular printing
From:       TelecodocusOOo <telecodocusooo () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2009-04-16 21:50:05

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
 http-equiv="Content-Type">
  <title></title>
</head>
Thank you Patrick for your fast response,<br>
I will fill a wish in the kde bugs application. Maybe okular should use
an additional layer (kdeprint??) instead of directly use cups. Why not
to apply the same idea used for sound (phonon) ?.  In my opinion, when
the printing issue is resolved Okular will become the best application
for document viewing in Windows ,and not only in Linux.<br>
Regards,<br>
Luis.<br>