here's the winelib guide for who wanna try it:
http://www.winehq.org/docs/winelib-guide/index

2009/2/26 Andrius da Costa Ribas <andriusmao@gmail.com>
Have anyone tried a winelib build?

2009/2/26 Diego <panda84@inwind.it>
Ralf Habacker ha scritto:
Diego schrieb:

- there's no real need to run KDE together with Wine when there is the native Linux version;
running kde on wine may help cross debugging after cross compile if gdb would be usable.

Of course.

Would it be possible to get the kdewin-installer.log from the download dir of the related install session.

Don't know if it's because I run a local install (I copied the needed files from the wine KDE install download directory to the loop mounted QEMU raw image of ReactOS) but I found kdewin-installer.log in the "Documents and Settings/Administrator.REACTOS/Local Settings/Temp" directory.

The log is attached.

Regards,
Diego