List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio
From:       "Michael O'Shea" <michael.a.oshea () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-03 17:58:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> KDE-Windows guys, can any of you chime in?  Have you tried using
> anything with kurlcompletion (like dolphin) since this revert?  Are
> paths and URLs being appropriately escaped/not escaped?

It so happens that I submitted a patch here a few days ago about a
re-implementation of DirectoryListThread::run() in kurlcompletion.cpp using
only Qt calls.

I guess it hasn't been commited yet. Would you be interested in integrating
my patch with yours ? Or would this just confuse issues ?

Michael O'Shea