List:       kde-windows
Subject:    KDevelop woes.
From:       "Michael Firsikov" <michael () vstadi ! com>
Date:       2008-05-05 16:07:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Good morning gentlemen,

I was wondering what happened to Kdevelop on win, since I saw some
announcements back in 2007 (searched the mailing list) and it used to be
included as a release, even through the win installer, but it has
disappeared since, and the project page says "unset" for port of kdevelop.

I have tried compiling both kdevplatform and kdevelop and have pretty much
ended up with something barely working and half cooked. Mainly my question,
is there a semi stable package somewhere out there? I have seen some
screenshots available on the net with kdevelop4 running under kdelibs in
win32 with all the nifty plugins and kate, but alas, no instructions on how
to compile it properly. (Used mingw to compile, not VC)

Regards,

Mike.