List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: Qt and SSL
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-05-07 11:06:46

On 07.05.07 11:09:11, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> I used kde windows installer and I'm getting this error when configuring
> kdelibs:
>
> CMake Error: KDE Requires Qt to be built with SSL support
>
> Should I build by myself a Qt snapshot?
>
> BTW, thanks for the installer, it saves hours of work.

Yes and you need to use qt-copy because kdelibs doesn't work anymore
with the beta.

Also make sure to use -system-libjpeg -openssl when configuring qt-copy
and you need to build tools/qdbus manually by cd'ing in that directory
and running qmake and mingw32-make afterwards.

And of course de-install the Qt that was installed by the installer and
make sure no leftovers are in the destination dir (I had some libraries
still lying around)

Andreas

--
You will be the last person to buy a Chrysler.