List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Alright, KWallet Fixed... now KJS
From:       "Ryan Loebs" <obsidianx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-11 7:08:32

Thanks to Pradeepto I was able to get past the KWallet error, but now
I'm back at an error I thought I could overlook.  KJS keeps on
producing a wide variety of compilation errors
http://rafb.net/p/XvApHA91.html .  It hits these as soon as it starts
compiling date_object.cpp.  As you can see from the post they're
primarily from JSImmediate.h.  What can I do to get past this hurdle?