List:       kde-windows
Subject:    KWallet
From:       "Ryan Loebs" <obsidianx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-11 3:41:36

I'm having some issues compiling KDELibs in WindowsXP due to some
errors I'm hitting regarding KWallet.  I've tried both VS7.0 and NMake
but both fail at the same point.  When it gets to the generation of
the file org.kde.KWallet.xml it throws this error:

dbuscpp2xml: error parsing input file
'C:/OSS/KDE/svn2/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kio/misc/kwalletd/kwalletdadaptor.h'
line 319

The weird part is that file only contains 187 lines total so I have no
clue what the problem could be.  Any help on the matter would be
fantastic.  I'm excited to try out some KDE apps on my XP installation
:)

Cheers,
Ryan