List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re: kde installer in kdewin32 svn
From:       "mark cox" <markcox () email ! com>
Date:       2007-01-09 6:43:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

it seems that document talks mostly about downloading and dependency
management. installing things in the correct places. Presenting a consistent
UI , setting the correct registry settings, dealing with user install
directories are all messy things. Either you can use the pascal script or
use a C++ dll, and call it from inno setup. either way you are saving
yourself a lot of code.

mark