List:       kde-windows
Subject:    Re:  Re: everything compiles but nothing runs
From:       "Christian Ehrlicher" <Ch.Ehrlicher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-12-06 9:19:15

Von: Rikardo Tinauer <rikardo.tinauer@eba.si>

> Ralf Habacker wrote:
> >
> > Rikardo Tinauer schrieb:

Can you please answer in a way others seeing what you've written? For me it looked \
like you simply hit the reply button (and I deleted your three other mails because of \
the same reason...) and did not write anything until I noticed that there is \
something new in the wrong quotation level.

Thx,
Christian