List:       kde-utils-devel
Subject:    [KGpg Soc] Status Report - May 31 2018
From:       Harindu Dilshan <harindudilshan95 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-06-01 5:11:46

I was trying to add tests to KGpgAddPhoto and it keeps failing. Are you
sure it works in KGpg?

On another note, I think I have made a mistake with making addArgument
public.
I think I should have made insertArguments public because for some reason
gpg doesn't allow "--pinentry-mode" after "--edit-key".

Do you know how to contact FreeBSD/CI people?