List:       kde-utils-devel
Subject:    Okteta structure file for ELF
From:       Harald Fernengel <harry () kdevelop ! org>
Date:       2010-01-18 9:21:44

Hi,

first, thanks for that great tutorial on how to write Okteta structure
definitions :)

I've made an ELF header structure (http://chaos.troll.no/~harald/elf/), please
review and let me know whether I can commit it to SVN or rather upload it to
some external site...

Now for the feature suggestions :)

1) how about a "hint" attribute that allows to specify an extended description
for a structure item?

2) how about a new attribute for primitives that flags a value as either
address or offset? That way, the user can click on the value to jump to the
corresponding address within the file, or to a relative/absolute offset.

BR,
Harald