List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: 6.2 upgrade ppp0 , execvp error
From:       akar <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-09-07 8:50:48

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 06:28, Jim M. wrote:
> I had a redhat 6.0 version that i upgraded to 6.2 for better stability
> reasons.

Come on Jim,
Fair suck of the sav, this has nothing to do with KDE even if you threw in
kppp. People are starting to abuse our goodwill in extending support to kde
issues that involve the operating system. If your upgrade was 6.0 to 6.2 then
nothing has changed with your kde.
Try a redhat list or newsgroup.

--
Regards,