List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: How to import Mozilla preferences/mimetypes into Konq 2.2?
From:       "Akar th' 'orrible" <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-09-03 7:13:32

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001 02:02, Michael Leone wrote:
> Currently, when I click
> on a link that brings up Real Player in Moz, Konq wants to know what
> program to open. I'd rather not re-type them all in, if I don't have

No you can't sorry Michael, Konq uses the same mime/filetypes as the
rest of the kde system so it will open whatever it is associated with
in the control-centre -filetypes. Netscape and Mozilla also use plugger
for a lot of filetypes so if you set konq to use that for most things
then you will have uniform action between Konq.netscape and mozilla as
set bu the plugger conf file.

Note that this list is closed and I have CC'ed this to kde-linux.

Andrew