List:       kde-user
Subject:    Problem with LinNeighborhood
From:       "Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D." <smolnar () jadeinc ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 12:37:25

This may, or may not, be coincidental.  Hence the cross posting.

Immediately after upgrading KDE2.2 on my 750MHz Duron/Suse 7.1 I find that
LinNeighborhood will no longer establish a connection to the other machine
in my 2 node mini-LAN.

I successfully downloaded, compiled and installed LinNeighborhood-0.6.3.

The LinNeighborhood log of the attempt to connect shows:
GetSMBShare:smbclient -L IGOR -I 10.0.0.1 -U% -W FFC -d3
added interface ip=10.0.0.2 bcast=10.0.0.255 nmask=255.255.255.0
Client started (version 2.0.7).
Connecting to 10.0.0.1 at port 139
session request to IGOR failed (Called name not present)
Connecting to 10.0.0.1 at port 139
session request to *SMBSERVER failed (Called name not present)

I would appreciate suggestions to solve this problem

Thanks in advance.